|| ARES Software, Inc.
Is this the right ARES?
Maybe these Third-Party Ads
can help you:
Not it? Read on.
Ares is a very popular name. There is a
whole WikiPedia page dedicated to help you figure out which
one you want!
We are in no way affiliated with:
- The Ares Galaxy Project,
any of its variants, or any company or individual offering or claiming
to offer it;
- Active Redcode Elaboration
System (ARES), a Core Wars program that teaches you some programming skills as
you use it;
IT Services provider named ARES, based in Australia;
- The Amateur
Radio Emergency Service;
- Ares Electronica Industrial
a manufacturer of metering pumps (Bombas Dosificadoras)
in Buenos Aires, Argentina;
- A game called ARES, by Ambrosia Software;
- A Travel Planning Services company called
Systems, Inc (ARES);
- A Real Estate Services company for the Portland, OR Metropolitan
area called Advanced Real
Estate Services (ARES);
- A company apparently known as Ares Microdevelopment, and supposedly
based in Farmington, Michigan;
- A company known as Ares Multimedia;
- Ares Software Corporation which, we are told, is responsible for
FontMinder, FontChameleon, FontHopper, FontMonger, and FontFiddler.
They have apparently been bought by Adobe Systems. Adobe Systems
appears to have discontinued these products; you can look for the
latest information on their web site;
- The ARES Group, a French IT company, reachable at www.ares.fr;
- Other companies whose name contains the word ARES.
Do You Know of Another Ares Not Listed Here?
Do you have an ARES you would like to see listed? Write us at:
Do We Have Any Other Ways to Reach these
Sorry, we do not have any additional ways for you to reach any of these
We may, at times, advertise one of these companies or
one of their products. You may find these and other ARESes in the Ads
on this and other pages of our site. However, we cannot support their
products or give you new ways to contact them.